Friday, February 17, 2012

An Interview with an Interiors Addict

The extremely prolific blogger Jen Bishop of Interiors Addict did an interview with us the other day...


You can read it HERE

Jen has also been a very diligent reporter on the Herman Miller vs. Matt Blatt court case and the design reproductions debate. She has great interviews from both sides of the debate and I highly recommend
http://theinteriorsaddict.com/post/12824909099/kylie-tyrrell-replica-furniture and make sure you read the comments - brutal!
And http://theinteriorsaddict.com/post/12863899936/anne-maree-sargeant-replica-furniture a passionate advocate of original designs and intellectual property rights of designers.

No prizes for guessing whose side we're on!

3 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Great interview with you two! I agree that there's nothing quite like making something beautiful again.

I don't know if you read the series I did a few months ago about knockoffs, reproductions and reissues. I'm very interested in that topic too.

flourish and blume said...

Yes Dana, we did! We rarely miss a post @Mid2Mod! Thanks for your lovely comments.

Pippa said...

Great interview ladies, I'm sick of seeing knock offs in glossy magazines so I have rescued 7 chairs over the past 3 yrs and love my Aussie, English and Danish collection!